Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
- To place an order or get a quote, please fill out an inquiry form under “Get a Quote”.
2. How far in advance do I need to place an order?
- We need at least 1-2 weeks in advance. The sooner, the better!
3. Is a deposit required?
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon ordering. No payment = no confirmed order. Other remaining half is due 1 week prior to pickup/delivery.
4. Where is pickup? Delivery?
- Pickup is in Anaheim by Angel Stadium. Delivery is available in Orange County for an additional fee (starts at $15).
5. Is your kitchen nut free?
- No, our kitchen is NOT nut free. Please let us know if you have any allergies when ordering.
6. What type of payments do you accept?
- We take Venmo and debit/credit cards using Square. Cash is accepted as well at pop up events ONLY.
7. How should I store my cake jars, cakes, cupcakes, etc.?
- Cake Jars: Please refrigerate within 24 hours. Defrost for 10 minutes before consuming.
- Cakes: Please refrigerate right when you get home from pickup/upon delivery. Defrost cake 1 hour before you cut it.
- Cupcakes, Cookies, Cake Pops, Pretzel Rods, Rice Krispies: Store in room temperature.
- Banana Pudding: Refrigerate until ready to eat.
50% down payment is required to book any custom order. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If not paid in full upon ordering, the remaining balance is due 1 week prior to pickup.
Cancellations must be made AT LEAST 1 week in advance to receive 50% of your entire order back/keep for credit. Notices less than 1 week will not be refundable.
*Jar’d Up by CK is not responsible for any damage to your custom order once it leaves our hands.*